Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Back from the Brink: Saving Animals from Extinction

on August 31, 2019

Activists and animal-lovers alike will be inspired by this non-fiction resource about saving endangered species, complete with full color photography. This book discusses seven threatened species, the threats to their survival, and the ways scientists and other concerned people have worked to pull them away from extinction.

3 Responses to “Back from the Brink: Saving Animals from Extinction”

1. lillylunapotter says:

I think this book could be better because it is a list of several animals and how they were saved from extinction and a bunch of facts {bolth about the animals and not}. I can’t be too hard on this book beacase it tells you about the endangerd species act and I thought that was cool. They also told about you the places where the people worked. That was cool too. What I also thought was cool were the wolves, because I love wolves. Overall it was meh (for me at least).

2. Timberboi82 says:

Back From the Brink is a really good book because it tells you about a lot of endangered
    animals. If you are an animal lover and you want to help save animals from extinction,
    I suggest this book for you. It has really great information about animals, including amazing photographs. It’s a nonfiction book so all the facts are true.

3. Gavin says:

This book was fantastic! It hooked you, and helped show you how animals going from extinction can help the ecosystem in many ways . I would recommend this book to anybody who likes Non-Fiction and interesting animal books