Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Wishtree

on June 14, 2018
Red is an oak tree that offers wishes and refuge to the people and animals of a neighborhood.
Red shows great wisdom and heart as he welcomes a new family which is experiencing a difficult transition.

10 Responses to “Wishtree”

1. Anonymous says:

I think wish tree is a very good. I like it because its different, how its in the perspective of the tree. I think this book is good for all ages.

2. Torrance Behrendt says:

I loved the book. My favorite part was the end when they found something special about red.

3. laney says:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

4. laney says:

I love this book everyone should read it! I recommend this book to…EVERYONE. so if you want this book get it!!

5. Anonymous says:

Wish Tree is a fantastical tale of how a simple Red Oak and her inhabitants work together to make a special wish come true and improve their quiet little neighborhood.

6. Anonymous says:

Wishtree is an incredible fiction book about a tree and his perspective on life, along with his other furry friends. I recommend for 5th and 6th graders.

7. Lucy says:

Wishtree was a great book. it really got me thinking about nature and animal life. if you love fiction, read Wishtree by Annie Brabozan.

8. Anonymous says:

Wishtree is an incredible fiction boom about the importance of every living things life.

9. Brianna says:

WishTree
    I think that it is a really good book and that anyone who gets the chance should read it.
    Please write back soon,
    Hope all is well,
    Sincerly,
    Bri

10. Brianna says:

WishTree

WishTree is a good book.
    It has a nice message to the readers who ever is reading it. It is a good book for all ages and I recomend that EVERYBODY read it.
    Please write back to me soon.
    Hope all is well.
    Brianna