Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Wolf Hollow

on September 7, 2017

Wolk, Lauren. Wolf Hollow.

In this complex coming-of-age book, blond city girl Betty Glengarry is sadistic, cruel, and frankly terrifying – and when she moves to Annabelle’s small rural Pennsylvania town in 1943, Annabelle has to cope with threats and problems she had never before imagined. Not least of these is her determination to protect Toby, a reclusive, shell-shocked World War I veteran, from Betty’s manipulations.

4 Responses to “Wolf Hollow”

1. Anonymous says:

I am just starting to read this book and it is awesome. I never want to put it down it’s so good.

2. Wolfy says:

In wolf hollow I really enjoyed the fact that they made the main person [Annabelle] very clever and serious, to add to the drama of the story. The fact that Toby warms up to Annabelle warms me. I really loved this book and if you haven’t read it, you should!

3. RyGuy Creations says:

I think this book is a very good book for children to learn life lessons. I also like how this book make you think. You won’t want to put the book down. I love this book and I think you should read it.

4. solannn FArmerrr says:

This is one of those books that when you finish it it sticks with you for a while because it was so good. One of the best books ever.