Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Somewhere There is Still a Sun

on August 31, 2016

{4C66983A-1237-405B-B3F1-EF7D23923F3C}Img400Michael “Misha” Gruenbaum enjoyed a carefree childhood playing games and taking walks through Prague with his beloved father. All of that changed forever when the Nazis invaded Prague. The Gruenbaum family was forced to move into the Jewish Ghetto in Prague. Then, after a devastating loss, Michael, his mother and sister were deported to the Terezin concentration camp.

Save

Save

Save

Save

3 Responses to “Somewhere There is Still a Sun”

1. autumn123 says:

The book Somewhere There Is Still A Sun is one of the best books I have ever read. The book Is sad but its not the kind of book that would ball your eyes out but if you are the kind of person that cry’s a lot you might. I hope you like it as much as I do.

2. Haven M says:

I thought that this book was pretty good. I did get a little confusing at times, but it was very interesting. It was interesting to think that Michael Gruenbaum axtually went through this. I was relieved at the end when they were free.

3. gabriel says:

Somewhere There Is Still A Sun is an okay book but it is a little bit slow and confusing.