Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Nimona

on August 26, 2016

9780062278234In this captivating graphic novel, Nimona is an impulsive young shapeshifter with a knack for villainy. Lord Ballister Blackheart is a villain with a vendetta. As sidekick and supervillain, Nimona and Lord Blackheart are about to wreak some serious havoc.

Save

Save

Save

14 Responses to “Nimona”

1. Manny F. says:

I really liked this book although it was a bit short i think it had a wonderful story

2. Fred/Ginny says:

It has lots of action. If you like action and graphic novels this is a book for you.

3. Darrian H says:

This book was great. I loved all of it I thought it was awesome when they framed the institution for all of the sickness and they actually turned out to be using the jaderoot in the end in order to make powerful weapons

4. Fifi says:

Nimona is AMAZING the best book I’ve ever read I just love it 😍 β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ it’s awesome πŸ‘. Hats of to the person who wrote this book.🎩

5. Eden says:

This book was the best and I love how it I think ended

6. kylee says:

Nimona is my favorite book now, because i love how Nimona is a shapeshifter it is very interesting. This book is amazing i would read it a thousand times if i had to. Also i love how she can come back to life when she gets hurt because it would be very sad if she did not.

7. Emma J says:

I really enjoyed the action and excitement in this book. Though it was kind of your typical bad guys vs good guys, it was very interesting. Nimona is very powerful and I enjoyed reading this book.

8. cheyennel says:

this book has lots of action going on in it. its about powers and bad people that are wanted.

9. Haven M says:

I thought that this book was ok. I thought it was the standard graphic novel storyline, bad guys fight good guys. I did think, however, that the art and characters were very creative. I probably wouldn’t read this again because I usually don’t reread graphic novels.

10. Bubba360 says:

This book is great. It had lots of action lots and lots. I recommend this book to people who like graphic novels

11. hannahp says:

I would not change anything about the book. Beacause it is just a really good book.

12. Caseyt says:

I thought this book was not good. I thought that because the story base was not good. The end was the worst part because the big “terrifying” dragon was really not what I look for in a book

13. SarahVT says:

This is my favorite book I have ever read if you read it you will love it too.

14. Zoe C says:

This book in very interesting because there is a lot of action. Nimona is a girl who would likes to fight. She is also a shapeshifter, she has no family. Nimona is very powerful.