Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award

Greenglass House

on September 3, 2015

Twelve-year-old Milo is ready to spend a cozy holiday season snuggled up with his mother and father. Much to his dismay, his family inn begins receiving an unexpected number of guests,each more secretive than the next. Why are they all arriving at the Greenglass House? And what secrets are they hiding? Even the impending blizzard doesn’t slow the rush of incredible characters to the inn’s doorstep. With the help of his newfound friend Meddy, Milo concocts a plan to unravel the visitors’ shadowy pasts and their connection to the Greenglass House.

9 Responses to “Greenglass House”

1. flower of the north says:

I think it was a little confusing:)

2. 6silver says:

This was a great book! It was one of my most favorite DCF.

3. JEFF13 says:

This book was great. I liked how all the peculiar guests were all connected in one mystery. I couldn’t believe the ending.

4. Batmancat says:

It was slow in the beginning but I couldn’t put it down after the mystery started. I think this is one of my favorite dcf books.

5. POLAR BEAR A.M says:

Just to let you know, it is a mystery. I just started reading it and it looks pretty good but like they say, “don’t judge a book by it’s cover.”

6. be happy says:

I love this book!!!

7. SarahVT says:

this looks like a mystery book i love mysteryyyyy books

8. Stephanie McMahan says:

This was a great book. It was full of twists and turns and I couldn’t put it down.

9. D. V. J3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Good book miles and meddy are a good team and it was cool to tag along in there MYSTERY