Wonder

June20

wonderby R. J. Palacio

Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student.

by posted under Wonder | 55 Comments »    
55 Comments to

“Wonder”

1. April 4th, 2014 at 11:51 am       Morgiethemonster Says:

Hey Everybody!!!!!!
    I love this book! This book is awesome and well written. R.J Palacio really expresses Augest’s thoughts and actions beautifully. I have read all the dcf books and this is definitely my favorite! I highly suggest that you read this book.

2. April 4th, 2014 at 11:50 am       Leah Mae Says:

i like this book because it teaches people not to bully, because bullying is one of the worse things to do and its really sad. no one should bully, it puts people at risk and it breaks people hearts! and i hate any body who bullys its sad and depressing and no one likes it. Ive been bullied before and it dosnt feel good a all!! Thats why you have to watch out for what you say in other words think before you speak!

3. April 4th, 2014 at 11:47 am       islabe Says:

this book is oooooooooooooosome
    i love it so much

4. March 26th, 2014 at 7:11 am       ahavensrocks Says:

this book is so so ausome yay

5. March 26th, 2014 at 7:05 am       gabiththeknight Says:

This book really enspired me and it was a funny book with ms. tooshman and mrs. butt.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Themes

Recent Comments