The False Prince

June20

false princeby Jennifer Nielsen

In the fictional country of Carthya, a devious nobleman engages four orphans in a brutal competition to be selected to impersonate the king’s long-missing son in an effort to avoid a civil war.

by posted under False Prince | 61 Comments »    
61 Comments to

“The False Prince”

1. April 4th, 2014 at 11:50 am       the cobler Says:

this book was really awesome and I enjoyed reading it it was exciting,thrilling, dangerous,and a little bit of romance. The main reason I liked this book was because it was based in medieval and so there were no guns but there were some swords and spears plus a regent of the kings court takes four boys each from different orphanages and Sage (the main charecter) has a secret that he is keeping. Who will become the new prince of carthya and WHO WILL DIIIIIIIIIIE?

2. April 4th, 2014 at 11:47 am       SportyGirl23 Says:

This book was my favorite book in the whole list. It was tied with Shadow and Bone. Sage is the best EVER!! I love the violence and the suspense!

3. April 4th, 2014 at 11:44 am       Lucky42 Says:

I thought this book was an amazing book. I would recommend it to people who like mysteries and it sort of has a fairy tale twist to it. It’s also one of those books where it’s fun to try and figure out what’s going to happen along the way. This was one of my FAVORITE books of the whole list. :).

4. March 26th, 2014 at 7:09 am       nick3690 Says:

Connor was a idiot!

Hmm, I was thinking of him as more cunning and evil than stupid. When did you think he was being idiotic? Kate Davie

5. March 24th, 2014 at 6:45 am       lulu Says:

this book was awesome, and I suggest this book to anyone who likes to read. there is a lot of suspense and twists and turns. I find the betrayals exciting![Extra punctuation deleted.]

I agree, betrayals are rotten in real life, but add a lot of excitement in a story. Kate Davie

6. March 7th, 2014 at 8:41 am       Darkriver Says:

This book is SOOOOOOOOOO good! I reccomend it to Everybody who likes mysterys or murder stories. I think it is my FAVE BOOK IN ALL!!! :-) :-) :-)

7. March 7th, 2014 at 8:40 am       skittlez master Says:

great book lots of suspense and action.

8. March 6th, 2014 at 8:50 am       PurpleMonkeyLightningNinjaManFORTHEWIN Says:

This book was amazing with all the “Sage Moments” I loved the Jaron stuff and Tobias really? Like wow this book was amazing it had action packed stuff with the rivalry of the 3 kids. JUST AMAZING

9. February 10th, 2014 at 7:26 am       katherine Says:

I have read the false prince and I think that it is one of my favorites also I think that you would like it to.

10. February 3rd, 2014 at 7:22 am       katherine Says:

I am reading the false prince and I like it a lot

11. January 31st, 2014 at 11:46 am       Frances pin Says:

Reading this book was like falling into an alternate universe. The excitment of the mystery, betrayal, and friendship is intriguing. The mysterious and cruel Connor picks three orphans to compete in a deadly competition. Tobias is educated and will do anything to win, Roden is strong and determined, and Sage is daring and rebellious. Who will win the competition and continue to live? Who will fail and die?

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Themes

Recent Comments