The Expeditioners and the Treasure of Drowned Man’s Cavern

June20

expeditionersby S. S. Taylor

Three orphaned siblings with half a map try to beat an oppressive government to a secret, gold-filled canyon in this cross between dystopian and steampunk genres.

by posted under Expeditioners | 56 Comments »    
56 Comments to

“The Expeditioners and the Treasure of Drowned Man’s Cavern”

1. April 4th, 2014 at 11:48 am       Lucky42 Says:

This (and the False Prince) was one of my favorite books of the whole list! I love mystery books and books that have adventure in them. This book is definitely one of those books. It has creative characters, good pictures, amazing wording, and is over all awesome. I recommend this book to people who like mystery and adventure, as I said before. :). Read it!

2. March 31st, 2014 at 8:19 am       Snowball Says:

I really like your blog. I am reading this book and I really like it because I love drama and mystery. It is also very funny because M.K is always being aggressive and funny like always. And it is very interesting.

3. March 31st, 2014 at 8:19 am       snowflake Says:

I like the book very much. I thought it was very mysterious. My favorite charterer is M.K, because you don’t know what she is going to do next. My Favorited part is when M.K [Spoiler info deleted. Kate Davie] I have never seen a kid be so violent. I think the book had lots of action parts.

4. March 31st, 2014 at 8:18 am       adventurawesome Says:

I Love this book because M.k, Zander and Kit go on this extraordinary adventure to Drowned Mans Canyon and cause a little trouble on the way. They have no adult to look up to because their father died and their mother died as well. If I were them I would try to not be seen by anyone. Their father was an Expeditioner and they didn’t live with their mother. This book is amazing and I recommend it to people who love an adventure, even though the book has swears in it.

I would be willing to bet that real Expeditioners occasionally use swear words, so if an author wants to make a realistic character, she might need to as well. Kate Davie

5. March 31st, 2014 at 8:14 am       Max Says:

This book is really good. The characters are extremely interesting because they are brave and encounter dangerous situations often.

6. March 31st, 2014 at 8:12 am       somebuddy else Says:

I like this book because Kit, MK and Zander have an adventure and I love to go on adventures. I got to hear the author speak at our school.Her influence for this book was Amelia Earhart and her husband.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Themes

Recent Comments