Fourmile

June20

fourmileby Watt Key

A mysterious stranger arrives at a boy’s rundown Alabama farm home, just as a dangerous situation is unfolding for the twelve-year-old and his widowed mother.

by posted under Fourmile | 26 Comments »    
26 Comments to

“Fourmile”

1. March 31st, 2014 at 8:17 am       Kg12shotguns#2 Says:

I thought the book was pretty boring in the beginning because there was not really any action but closer to the end it got really exciting because it was really action filled.

2. March 19th, 2014 at 7:38 am       America 50 Says:

This book was the best book I EVER READ! By the end of the book I was very surprised it all came to me and I new what was going on. It was an amazing book.

3. March 19th, 2014 at 7:34 am       Book lover Says:

Awesome book I ever read!

4. February 19th, 2014 at 11:50 am       Justhatgamer Says:

This book…
    WAS AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT!
    the ending was amazing and I could see everthing running through my head over and over again after I finished it. This book is my favorite book so far. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS READ IT I TOATLY RECOMEND THIS BOOK! But it does have some swears in it so if you do not like awears just be aware, I could care less about swears so I still loved it!

It seems that, for certain kinds of villains to seem believable, they have to use swearwords. Intelligent readers like yourself know that a real Bad Guy doesn’t say, “Oh, sugar!” when he or she is unhappy. So it’s a good thing that, as a group, our DCF readers seem to be willing to read those words in the spirit in which they were intended. — Kate Davie

5. January 31st, 2014 at 11:28 am       OwenG pin Says:

I thought this book was really good. I loved the end. I thought the beginning was really really boring and had no action. But over all it was really good!!!

6. January 29th, 2014 at 12:26 pm       Ethan Says:

I thought this book was so boring at first. Towards the middle it was more eventful so I was a lot more interested in the book. At the end it was very interesting and pretty sad.

7. January 29th, 2014 at 9:53 am       JT Says:

Fourmile has lots of violence at the end. It also has lots of cool things like how they caught the fish and the barn fire because it was big.
    I like the violence at the end.

Why do you think the author put the violence into the story? Kate Davie

8. January 22nd, 2014 at 8:01 am       Old Man Jankens Says:

I personally think this book was AMAZING! It had lots of action and it sounded like it could have happened in real life! The author described the landscape very well. It had lots of violence, If you are one of those people who like violence, READ THIS BOOK!!!”

9. January 22nd, 2014 at 7:59 am       will farell is awesome! Says:

This book is so good if you like Alabama Moon than you will like this because its just like Alabama Moon. Its got action and adventure, and its just so good. But it has some violence and some foul language. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!

10. January 22nd, 2014 at 7:39 am       llama town Says:

I thought that this book was very hard to put down. It didn’t take me long at all to finish it, and it was good because the plot was twisted with lots of fun characters that all had different personalities. This book is filled with many different emotions: sad, angry, happy, excited, and more sad. I really recommend this book to anyone that enjoys complicated and thrilling story lines!

11. January 14th, 2014 at 7:10 am       ~U$her~ Says:

I would recommend this book to anyone that is questioning whether or not they want to read it. It has a very interesting plot line, and great characters.The characters have different personalities which made the book even better.The book was sad at times, like when Foster gets yelled at by his moms boyfriend. You will get hooked to the book after the first few pages of it.

12. January 14th, 2014 at 6:55 am       2 chainz Says:

This author really put a lot of details to make it feel like you’re in the book yourself. My teacher is reading this out loud to us now. I’m guessing there is going to be a conflict with Foster and his mom’s boyfriend.

13. January 10th, 2014 at 9:13 am       daddy warbucks be like im richer then midas Says:

This book looks great and I’m so exited to read it!!!!!

14. December 6th, 2013 at 12:17 pm       DOGS Says:

I would recommend this book to anyone who is questioning whether or not they want to read it. It has a very interesting plot line, and great characters. The characters have different personalities which made the book even more fun to read. The book was a little sad at some parts, but had a [Spoiler info deleted. Kate Davie] ending. You get hooked on the book after reading the first few pages.

15. November 15th, 2013 at 8:01 am       mhs km Says:

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! So great it has lot of efert in it.:)

16. November 11th, 2013 at 3:28 am       makayla Says:

fourmile is starting to be a great book I would love to read more!

Please let us know what you think when you have gone in a bit deeper! Kate Davie

17. October 28th, 2013 at 4:43 am       wktm:tiger Says:

I wonder why they moved too anonymous. Why do you think they moved, I think it was for being closer to the grand parents.

18. October 24th, 2013 at 5:41 pm       firedust91 Says:

this is a good book , I Dax and its story

19. October 24th, 2013 at 7:12 am       1994 Says:

The moms boyfriend is abusive to the mom and the dog and the son.

20. October 24th, 2013 at 7:09 am       firedust91 Says:

it is a great book ,i hope to read it again.

21. October 18th, 2013 at 12:42 pm       wktm:tiger Says:

I like how the author made this book suspenseful because I like to have surprises in the books I read.
    The characters are very intertaining especially when the fight is going on.

22. October 18th, 2013 at 12:37 pm       wktm:tiger Says:

This book has an interesting form and lots of swares. It is very suspenseful. Dax is very inappropriate and mean. Gary is brave and helpful. The main character foster is curious and brave.

23. October 18th, 2013 at 12:31 pm       wktm:tiger Says:

Harry why did you like how the author put in lots of characters?

24. September 25th, 2013 at 10:20 am       Anonymous Says:

I wonder why they moved.
    When is he going to start school.

25. September 19th, 2013 at 8:31 am       wkgb:mw3master Says:

I like how the author has lots of carters in the book.

26. September 16th, 2013 at 5:37 am       Harry Says:

I liked that the author put in lots of characters, good names, and had an exciting ending!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Themes

Recent Comments